PR is a fundamental driver in the new customer centric world, helping businesses to achieve goals but business transformation is fundamentally altering the intertwining worlds of sales and marketing
How prepared are PR managers to deal with the for the next wave of digital disruption from innovations such as virtual reality and the Internet of things?
Are HR teams ready to deliver the training which PR teams - both in house or agency - will require?
How will culture be affected?
Who will PRs compete with in this new world?
Event Type: Webinar
Address: Online, Online, SE1 0BE
Places available: 50
Places remaining: 46
Trainer: Katie King CMPRCA
Delegates will learn about the following:
- The evidence for this next wave of digital disruption: key technologies and platforms
- An understanding of the new hybrid world of sales and marketing, both strategic and tactical
- A framework for developing new skills and new behaviours
- A range of tools and resources to adapt and cope with this change
- How to measure success of an integrated sales and marketing plan