Too many agencies lack the confidence to allow the value they deliver clients to shine through. Anxious about turning away business, the result is generic propositions that are designed to appeal to the many and result in genuinely appealing to very few.
This workshop will explore how you can look different to the competition and attract the clients you want to work for. It will identify the steps necessary to run proactive rather than reactive new business in a way where everyone in the agency can play an effective role.
And it will enable you to leave with tools that will put you more in control of the new business process.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 8
Places remaining: 7
Trainer: Crispin Manners FPRCA
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for agency owners and senior directors or anyone responsible for attracting clients (new business).
What attendees will learn
Delegates will learn how to create propositions that attract the right clients and have high conversion rates and a low cost of sale. It will also show how to run proactive rather than reactive new business that puts you more in control of where your business goes and what it achieves.
Delegates will learn:
- How to create a proposition that works for your agency
- How to ensure that your agency has a difference that converts to the right kind of clients
- How to create a proactive new business process
- How to ensure everyone in the business has a role in attracting and growing the right clients
- Which metrics to use to ensure you attract and keep the right clients
What materials will attendees receive?
A pdf of all the slides will be available for download after the webinar
Examples of the tools used in the course.