Everyone in our industry seems to be talking about diversity and inclusion at the moment. The questions we should be asking of ourselves are: Why now? Why has it taken so long for us to take D&I seriously?
Whilst there may not be a one-size-fits-all solution to getting things right on diversity issues, there is definitely a wrong way to approach the topic
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 8
Places remaining: 5
Trainer: Jo Field MPRCA
How you will benefit
By the end of the course delegates will have learnt:
- What we mean by diversity and inclusion and how to create inclusive workplaces that are fair and equal for all.
- Why diversity is good for business
- How to be inclusive in terms of language and communications
- How to be an inclusive leader
- Best practice in inclusive recruitment and retainment
- How to monitor progress on your diversity and inclusion journey
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at senior PR and communications managers who have team leadership responsibilities, directors and HR professionals.
The course contains interactive exercises and each student will receive a copy of the slide pack and references for further reading.