Creativity is the #1 soft skill companies need according to LinkedIn. It is one of the key skills required in practice, by recruiters, and for gaining a competitive advantage. Yet for most in the industry creativity is something that just somehow happens.
Transform your ability to be creative. Learn how to maximise your creative and analytical thinking skills, create results under pressure and transform even the dullest of briefs. Discover your own personal creative profile and how to make the most of your own and your wider team’s creative talents and potential.
Learn how to diagnose different types of problems and use your new Creativity Toolkit.
The session works on your real-life challenges and also includes a new section on Creativity in Lockdown.
The workshop features a follow-up 1:1 coaching session to embed the learning into your work.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 10
Places remaining: 8
Trainer: Andy Green CMPRCA
- Generate a multitude of ideas for any given project or challenge
- Organise and manage brainstorm sessions that produce results
BRAINSTORNING TECHNIQUES at three progressive levels that:
- Enable anyone to be more creative
- Overcome the biggest barriers to creative thinking
- Address specific types of challenge or opportunity
ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES to:
- Sort, evaluate and develop the ideas generated
- Create the essential separation between generating ideas and evaluating them
SELLING TECHNIQUES for presentations and pitches to ensure your ideas become a reality and to address the specific challenges of selling originality.
DELEGATES TAKE AWAY:
- Knowledge and tools they can use immediately- including a manual that guides the user through running an effective brainstorming session of their own.
- First hand experience of effective brainstorming- complete with an array of new ideas for their own current projects.