Need people to take action? Learn how to get others on board with your ideas, suggestions and advice. This course allows you to identity your current influencing style and add more communication tactics to your repertoire, so that you get better results with less pain. You’ll feel confident to collaborate more successfully with others and know how to avoid the mistakes most people make when handling objections.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 8
Places remaining: 3
Trainer: Emma Ewing MPRCA
How attendees will benefit
Attendees will get a thorough understanding of the key elements of persuasion and overcoming resistance. They will leave the course knowing much more about how they come across to others and what additional elements they can bring to their communications to make them more successful via email, in meetings and on the phone.
Who should attend
This course is aimed at PR practitioners who would like to become better at putting forward their ideas, feel more confident when suggesting or discussing strategies with clients, managers and colleagues, and be more engaging when persuading others to take action.
What attendees will learn
Attendees will learn:
- Tips for communicating more effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ways to make it easier for people to say 'yes' to you
- How to handle objections with confidence and clarity
- The essential structure for communicating ideas
- How to work with others to get buy in and overcome resistance
- What motivates people to take action
- Pitfalls to avoid when persuading stakeholders to change course
- Hidden psychological biases that make us less effective