This provocative, mixed media course will provide you with the tools and confidence you need to produce thought leadership that makes a practical, measurable difference to your reputation, relationships and impact. Highly interactive, the course will draw on specific, award-winning agency and corporate examples to help transform the way you approach thought leadership.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 12
Places remaining: 8
Trainer: Rod Cartwright FPRCA
How will attendees benefit
In the age of purpose, the challenge to produce provocative, high impact thought leadership is never far from your to-do list. Drawing on Rod's personal experience of creating and deploying award-winning international thought leadership campaigns, participants will be inspired to think differently about thought leadership and armed with the tried-and tested techniques needed to deliver truly eye-catching campaigns.
Who should attend
The course has been designed for any PR and communication practitioner (in-house or agency) leading or delivering thought leadership programmes for their agency or internal clients - as well as for marketing, business development and communication teams on either side of the fence.
What attendees will learn
The course will cover:
- Definitions of thought leadership
- Award-winning agency and in-house thought leadership campaigns
- The importance of appealing to the left and right brain - to the head and to the heart
- The power of primary and secondary research
- Creating rich content to bring thought leadership to life beyond the written word
- Driving media coverage, sparking social engagement, securing speaker opportunities and generating leads
- Interactive group exercises to build your own thought leadership
- Follow-up slides and videos and the offer of a follow-up phone call to answer any questions from the course.