All organisations need great leaders in order to flourish. But what makes a great leader? What are the differences between a manager and a leader? And what do you know about your own management or leadership style?
This highly engaging workshop will use a coaching approach to explore what it takes to grow from to a great leader, empowering delegates to reflect on their own leadership skills and how they would like to develop them to improve personal effectiveness and motivate their staff.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 8
Places remaining: 3
Trainer: Sandra Buckle MPRCA
How will attendees benefit
Attendees will gain insight into what makes a great leader as well as an awareness of their own leadership style and how they might develop it to improve their own, and colleagues’, performance
Who should attend
This course is designed for Board and Account Directors looking to develop their leadership skills.
What attendees will learn
- Differences between managers and leaders and why it matters
- Roles and responsibilities of leadership and what these mean for me
- Attributes of great leaders and how I relate to these
- Different leadership styles and which I most admire
- Secrets of good leaders and how these might help me
- Leadership models and when to use them
- Coaching approach and how it helps
- My personal Inspirational Leader rating
- My priority goal and next steps action plan
What materials attendees will receive
Leadership development toolkit, Inspirational Leader diagnostic tool feedback, and the offer of phone or email follow up.