This PRCA webinar takes you through how to get the most out of Instagram for your PR campaigns ensuring significant presence, engagement and sharing of your content amongst target audiences.
Event Type: Webinar
Address: Webinar, Webinar
Places available: 50
Places remaining: 41
Trainer: Steve Dunne FPRCA
There are over 600 million Instagrammers in the World. And 400 million of them go on the platform every day.
Six in ten online adults have an Instagram account, sharing 95 million photos and videos every day.
And there are 15 million organisations active on the platform.
Given just those few facts it is easy to see – as a PR professional you need to have Instagram at the heart of your digital strategy and all your online campaigns.
How attendees will benefit: Attendees will gain an insight into and understanding of:
- Latest initiatives on Instagram
- Instagram’s coolest features
- What makes great Instagram content – the recipes for success
- Planning and devising an effective Instagram strategy
- Creating an effective Instagram video or picture that gets audience engagement
- How to Write engaging Instagram posts that get shared
- Instgram hacks you may have missed
- Using the right Hashtags to get maximum “sharability”
- Working with Instagram Influencers and getting the most out of them for your campaign
- Building your Instagram following
- How to create and use Instagram Stories to maximum effect
- The tools that can help make your campaign engaging
- Measuring your success on Instagram
- Case studies of effective Instgram PR campaigns