It’s all about the brand! But what if you are a start up where funds are tight, and you don’t have the luxury of big budgets a team of people or an agency to manage? This course will take you through the key elements of branding and how as a start-up you can build your brand quickly and cost effectively without compromise.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 10
Places remaining: 10
Trainer: Marc Duke
How will attendees benefit
Attendees will get a solid understanding of what a brand is and how they can play a key role in moulding it for their company. The course will look at the key building blocks of a brand and how to create a strong brand identity without spending a fortune. The course will also touch on measuring how your brand is evolving too.
Who should attend
The course has been designed for any PR and communication practitioner responsible for marketing and communications in a start up.
What attendees will learn
- Why branding is important to your business.
- How branding works.
- How to create a strong brand identity in a competitive marketplace.
- Insights on how to create a branding strategy and framework.
- A short pre-course questionnaire, to ensure attendee input and interaction.
- Follow-up slides and videos and the offer of a follow-up phone call to answer any questions from the course.