Event Type: Group Event
For many of us, the last 12 months have resulted in all work and no play. Join PRCA Yorkshire, PRCA North West and PRCA North East for an exclusive, snappy online lunch-time session, with award-winning fashion designer and style guru Jo Morton.
Have fun with fashion and learn about overarching trends post-pandemic and changes in consumer habits;
- How to dress for success as we return to the ‘new normal’
- The capsule-wardrobe essentials to wear whilst working from home
- Ways to wrap up for outdoors meetings in style
- A sneak-peak at macro trends for A/W 21
- Hear how to upcycle your clothes with ease and succeed with sustainability
- Learn how fashion therapy can help boost morale for you and your team
Register for your free space via https://www.prca.org.uk
Zoom links will be sent out to all attendees 24 hours prior to the event start time. If you sign up after this time, please contact email@example.com for the link.
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.