Google Analytics is a key tool in the modern PR and communications professional’s armoury. It can give us tangible data on how our online and offline campaigns are performing. It shows what a company’s audience is interested in, where visitors arrived from, where the site ranks in Google search, and more.
It also means that PR and communications professionals can measure the impact of their work more accurately.
This basic overview of the current version of Google Analytics (Version 4) will give attendees a sense of what they can achieve with the masses of useful data they have access to, in order to improve the work they do for clients.
Event Type: Webinar
Address: Webinar, Webinar
Places available: 50
Places remaining: 44
Trainer: Andrew Smith MPRCA
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Setting Up Google Analytics 4
- Key differences with Google Analytics 3
- Understanding Google Analytics events
- New metrics including engaged sessions and conversions
- Using the new GA4 report builder
- Interactive GA4 dashboards using Google Data Studio
- Overview of Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
Who should attend? Anyone with a planning role, a social media or content role, or just curious about how they can use data to make better decisions on their own content, outreach or client work.