This practical course provides you with:
A stage-by-stage overview of the key stages needed to develop an internal communications strategy for your organisation or for clients.
An understanding of how organisations can use internal communications and engagement to deliver business goals, as part of an integrated approach to strategic reputation management.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 10
Places remaining: 5
Trainer: Liam Fitzpatrick CMPRCA
You will learn through
- Breakout workshops and group problem solving
- Facilitated discussion
- Self-learning and critique
The course is based on a successful PRCA webinar and also bespoke training courses designed for clients.
How attendees will benefit
Participants will be able to confidently evaluate the effectiveness of current internal communications and engagement in organisations, identifying barriers and opportunities, and develop practical internal communications and engagement strategies to implement.
Who should attend
In-house internal communications, organisational development or HR specialists or agency staff who want insight and further understanding into how to develop a strategy for their organisation or clients.
What attendees will learn
- A simple step-by-step process to develop an internal communications strategy which includes:
- Reviewing case studies and current academic /industry thinking
- Reviewing stakeholders
- Current impact and barriers to success
- How to achieve greater impact
- Evaluation and measuring success
- PowerPoint presentation slides / reference workbook
- A template communications and engagement strategy
- List of reference and follow up material
- Follow up phone or email for questions
- Video of presentations.