Tuesday 19th July 2022, Starts at 6 p.m
Event Type: Group Event
Address: Online, Online
Our 30-minute panel discussion will address the growing reputational risks in the legal profession. The session will cover the following questions:
• Does the traditional attitude that law firms do not judge their clients, with a strong tradition of neutrality, still remain?
• How do we deal with divisive issues such as war, climate change, politically connected persons, controversial high-profile personalities and Governments?
• Who do you act for as a law firm and how do you defend your position?
- Ben Girdlestone - (Group Chair), Director, Byfield
- Corinne McPartland - Head of Communications UK/US, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Michael Osborne - Head of PR at Clifford Chance
- Sarah de Gay - Former GC of a magic circle law firm who now has a non-executive portfolio and is a Visiting Professor of UCL’s Faculty of Laws
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.