‘New biz’ can be quite an intimidating and confusing term when you first start out in PR. Whilst you might not be in a position to bring in leads or devise strategies, you can still play a role in helping your agency to grow.
This session will provide an introductory insight into how even the most junior of colleagues can contribute to bringing in new business and client opportunities through their day-to-day work.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 8
Places remaining: 2
Trainer: Claire Quansah
Who should attend
This course is aimed at junior level staff and those newly recruited to PR and comms roles.
What you will cover
- The different sources of new business for an agency
- Why your seemingly mundane tasks could be a route to new business
- The essential things you should be doing to help identify opportunities
- How early professional relationships can generate business
- Understand the role they can play in new business and client growth
- Better support their managers and directors in the process
- Grow confidence in sharing ideas and recommendations