Walking was described as the ‘best medicine’ by the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates. And now it is providing a remarkable opportunity for team-building, collaborative working and creative storytelling.
Using an expert guide to transform a walk near your workplace into an experience to bring your team together, learn how to:
- Use any journey, no matter how mundane, as one of the best creativity exercises to generate profound new insights, out-of-the rut inspiration or spark out-of-the-blue ideas.
- Engage the hidden power of a walk to expand your bandwidth - your headspace, your capacity to take on board new ideas, new thinking and saying ‘Yes’ to new opportunities. Your bandwidth is like a muscle, you can grow its capacity through exercise.
- Inspire your capability to collaborate and build your social capital. By doing things with other people - as well as being more fun, builds your sense of cohesion and togetherness. Use special techniques to get you to be more mindful and aligned for partnership and collaborative working.
- Grow you Humble Intelligence to boost your humility and sense of appreciation.
- Discover the perspective of a ‘flaneur’ to develop your sense of curiosity and greater observation powers to spot new insights and opportunities.
- Inspire Creative thinking. Any journey creates time and space to set your mind free to think.You need to know however, the specific techniques to ensure you can maximise this outstanding creative opportunity and how to do creative triage to identify the real nature of your problem and the best strategies for solving them.
- Realise how walking can boost your mindfulness, well-being, and purposefulness.
The session is tailored to meet your specific needs and the new learning and tools are embedded in your on-going work. It also includes pre and post workshop 1:1 mentoring and coaching sessions with participants to ensure the content
Get in touch now to discover how Walkspiration enables you to overcome challenges and make the most of new opportunities.