PR is a vital part of marketing communications. And today, with the lines blurring between the various disciplines of product, advertising, search, social, direct marketing and sales promotion, it is more vital than ever that PR professionals have a thorough knowledge and understanding of marketing.
Event Type: Classroom
Address: Virtual Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Places available: 8
Places remaining: 7
Trainer: Steve Dunne FPRCA
This half day workshop covers the following:
- The seven P’s of marketing (Product, Price, Place, Promotion, Physical, Process & People) and how to integrate it into a campaign.
- Introducing the fundementals of the Marketing and Marcomms discipline.
- Understanding advertising – how it works and how to use it effectively
- Understanding how to link PR, digital and social into a marcomms programme
- Creativity and how it can work across advertising, PR and marketing
- Budgeting for PR, Adverising and marketing
- The controlling factors of the marketing mix
- The digital facet of marcomms and working with the PESO model
- Evaluating PR, marketing and Advertising
Who should attend
Anyone who is moving into a role that requires a strong basic knowledge of marketing and all the elements of marketing communications. And anyone who will be using the various marketing communications as part of an integrated marketing communications campaign.