Ten great reasons why your university should join the PRCA
- By joining the PRCA, your university becomes part of a global association which exists to raise standards in PR and communications.
- Partner University members can use the designatory letters MPRCA to demonstrate their commitment to professionalism and best practice.
- Unlimited and free access to PRCA online training courses to augment academic learning.
- Free access to the PRCA Online Certificate.
- Free access to networking events. You can see our full programme here.
- Opportunities to enhance your professional profile by attending leadership panels, masterclasses and trainining sessions.
- Students have discounted access to the annual PRCA Careers Day, supported by potential employers.
- Access to discounted industry services, a free legal helpline, as well as to lifestyle brands at preferential rates via our PRCAXtra service.
- Receive the latest market intelligence and industry insight via our quarterly trends barometer and various sectoral reports.
- The opportunity to arrange internships and the beginning of a career through our membership of agencies and in-house teams.
The Partner University membership applies to the entire organisation. This entitles students and university staff members to full PRCA membership for the duration of their employment and undergraduate or postgraduate course. Membership is renewed by the university on a yearly basis. To access all the membership benefits, students and staff members must register on the PRCA website, by using their university email address.
To register, click here.
If you would like to have a conversation or need more information, please feel free to contact Henry Redshaw on 0207 233 6026 or via email at email@example.com
The PRCA Partner University scheme is sponsored by: