This workshop designed for an entire team to take together. It is a sprint one-day version of the leading team building programme based on the work of Patrick Lencioni's international best seller The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. It helps teams apply the Five Behaviours model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability and Results to drive team effectiveness and productivity. The programme uses Everything DiSC, a tool that helps build effective team communication and relationships, to help participants understand their individual DiSC style and discover how each style brings value to the team.
How attendees will benefit
Attendees will become a more cohesive team. They will learn the components of teamwork and how their individual styles impact the team and the dynamics between team members. The team will become faster-paced, less reliant on the leader, more communicative and more fun to be on.
Who should attend
A single team looking to take your performance to the next level and truly become a team increasing effectiveness and productivity.
What attendees learn
- Patrick Lencinoni's Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team model
- How your team rates currently as a team normed against teams globally
- Each team member's personal style and that of the other team members
- How to connect better in each of the five behaviours - trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and results - with each team member
- A personal roadmap for each teamwork behaviour to implement when back in the office
- How great teamwork takes the pressure off the leader
What material attendees will receive
Individualised team diagnostic report - giving the health of the team in each of the five behaviours with a personalised report for each team member on how their style plays into the team, free follow up progress reports for the team showing diagnostic of how the team behaviours have changed.