A virtual PRCA SEA Event
Event Type: Group Event
In the mind of past, present and future employees, your reputation is based on your employer brand. Whether you have a reputation as a great place to work or a ‘bad’ place to work, you should have a business strategy that supports long-term growth, future proofs your talent pipeline and improves employee retention.
2021 is shaping up to be a year of movement as people look for new opportunities within or outside the PR industry that are more aligned with their core values. As the role of communications professionals is becoming more entwined with business decision-making, how can hiring managers retain ‘high performers’, grow junior talent, and attract new team members?
This informative session in partnership with Prospect will look at:
- The reasons staff leave the workplace
- How agencies and companies can retain their communications staff
- What opportunities, services or initiatives employers can offer and more
Moderated by: Emma Dale, Co-Founder and Managing Director (Asia), Prospect
- Mei Ling Yeow MPRCA, Managing Director, Southeast Asia, Archetype
Winner of PRovoke’s ‘Best APAC Agency to Work For (Large)’ in 2020
- Rikki Jones, President, GCI Health Asia-Pacific and Market Leader, BCW Singapore
Winner of PRovoke’s ‘Best APAC Agency to Work For (Small)’ in 2020
- Derek Yuen, Hong Kong Regional People Partner, KPMG China
- Keir Macintosh, Group Head of Talent Acquisition & Talent Management, Asda, UK
This event is worth 15 points in the PRCA CPD Programme.