NextGen is a national group providing information, support and advice to practising PR and communications professionals from Graduate level up to Account Director.
Following the success with the inspirational talks at the #WhenIWas25 events taking place in Scotland, North West, Midlands and London, the rebranding of NextGen aims to bring together the national groups and inspire the next generation.
NextGen is dedicated to supporting those just starting out or have been practising for years, whilst equipping practitioner with all the tools you need to progress your career.
The Chairman for the group is Dean Gallagher who is a corporate PR Account Manager, based in Manchester. His experience covers the property, recruitment, regeneration, manufacturing, logistics and supply chain, publishing and professional services sectors. His career began in a boutique B2B/consumer agency in his home town of Blackburn, before he moved to the largest PR agency in the world,Weber Shandwick. Dean also has in-house experience as marketing manager for a media company, which published a successful regional business magazine and hosted a series of networking events and award ceremonies.
PRCA NextGen aims are:
- Providing inspirational figures to learn from and ignite ambition
- Highlight what constitutes great PR and share best practice
- Break down competitive barriers within the industry
- Promote the importance of PR as a profession
- Emphasise the collaboration within the industry, bringing practitioners together